Saturday, March 31, 2007

Choices

I made some choices this week, particularly I chose the bike and nobody will know what it is until they see me on it. I got a lot of feedback and opinions on the bikes i was considering and I had to go with what is best for me. Sounds like the Utah boys are doing well in the AZ NORBA so congrats to all of them. I rode up american fork canyon today until i hit snow then i went up suncrest and busted some suckas up. Tomorrow i am heading to idaho for a 3 day fishing trip which will rock, then it is back to work and bike and school. Baby boy is getting big and crazy, he makes fart noises with his mouth now which is real smooth in church, but he is my man and he rocks! Car got a new dew and she is hot as ever, i think she has got over the new cut remorse and is happy with it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home