Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Feel The Burn

I've been able to ride a bit lately with the boys, kday, beev, t1 and that is about all my hommies. Everybody is looking good to go, kday ripped me appart up immigration on monday, and I loved it. I need an intense one once in a while. Did I mention I forgot my shorts and rode in rolled up scrubs. It was smokin fast, just not fast enough for the kday. I think come mid april or early may I will be really ready to race, I probably won't beat many this year but it will sure be fun racing with the big boys. New addition are coming to all the fams soon, days and the pup, tolberts and taylors with babes, and hopefully me and car c a new taurine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats what i'm talking about! hope you and kev had a nice ride today. we'll get out soon and skid up the dirt.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home