Friday, March 09, 2007

update

We made it back from the first race, unfortunately we didn't race. It was fun but I got worked all weekend by kday and I was a little home sick for my fam. The Beev was back in action on the bike which was good to see and with tolbert in the mix it was just like when i was a boy all over again. The race was fun to watch and it gave me some race anxiety to watch the pros, hopefully i don't make an arse of myself racing with them. I think it will be a good year for kday he seems to be less stressed and once daylight savings comes we will probably see some serious miles logged and then watch out! T-1 seemed to fair well for being sick in st george so hopefully he will dominate the 1 speeders. The Beev is yet to state his first race but i think we will see him shortly. I have my fingers crossed that my lower heart rate training over the winter will help in the long run, for now i feel well and every now and again i have a little zip too. I hope to order my new ride soon hopefully before march is out. Beevs new ride was built and taken home today and it was pretty sweet, yeah!!! I got some sweet new bino's for my b-day that broke the bank but man are the hot! Sea otter? maybe. Phoenix NORBA? maybe. After that it is on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that you say you got worked by kday over the weekend. He may have tried to shake you off but all he saw was your shadow on his wheel up every climb. There's no shake'n bake'n Ryan Blaney.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home